Since my teenage years, I have held a strong desire to become an entrepreneur and establish my own small business. However, I was uncertain about what, where, when, and how. On my 17 birthday I joined the U.S. military and I have proudly served my country driving a fuel truck in the Army and Air Force for 30 years. Throughout my military career, I pursued various degrees: business, marketing, logistics, and criminology, while raising my daughter as a single parent. Now that I have retired from the military and my daughter has grown, I finally have the time to live my dream by creating the products I have envisioned. Welcome to Mångata, the next step in underwear evolution.
The initial inspiration for creating exceptional underwear struck me in 2004, while men's underwear is one-size-fits-all. Don't manufacturers realize men also come in a variety of shapes and sizes? In 2014, I embarked on research and development to design underwear pouches that would cater to men of all sizes. Each pouch size was crafted to offer optimal support for individuals leading active lifestyles. Building on this, I later came up with the idea for a condom holder, and I continues to develop new and innovative ideas that will be revealed in future versions of our products.
Since launching the initial version of my underwear in 2022, I have made a firm commitment to becoming a global leader in eco-friendly clothing. In line with this commitment, I am excited to announce my line of eco-friendly designs will be released in 2024, further solidifying my brand's position as a trailblazer.
After dedicating 30 years of my life to serving my country, I have now committed the remainder of my years to Mångata. Considering the trend of early mortality among the men in my family, I estimate that I have until 2037 to make an impact. I refer to these years, spanning from 2022 to 2037, as my Mångata years. During this time, my goal is to transform the multitude of ideas in my mind into reality with innovative clothing that embodies superior quality. Mångata, a brand on a mission to heal the earth and aid veterans by producing premium performance underwear that's made-in-America, from advanced materials that are durable, comfortable, eco-friendly, and better for the body.
1. Design, manufacture, and sell the most comfortable and sexy underwear on the planet.
2. Eventually design, manufacture, and sell the most eco-friendly underwear on the planet.
3. Promote the use of contraceptives for people in non-committed relationships.
4. Bring lost jobs back to the U.S.A.
5. Ethical role model for all clothing brands.
6. Role model/mentor individuals with Austism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
7. Donate 1% of all revenue to non-profits committed to healing the planet.
8. Donate 1% of all revenue to non-profits committed to helping U.S. military veterans.
FREE LOGO STICKER
If you want a cool Mångata sticker (3.5"x3.5"), email me at support@MangataLifestyle.com with your name and address and I'll mail it out. It has a clear background and looks great on objects of every color, including white and black. Just so you know, I will never share your personal information with others without your consent.
The following choices are available:
- Mångata, Healing the Planet
- Mångata, Supporting American Veterans
- Mångata, Clothing Made in America
- Mångata, Underwear for Well-Endowed Men
- Mångata, Undress to Impress
- Mångata, Carpe Noctem